Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register/subscribe/Join for an Account/Community, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
“NTS Daily Times” follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of ‘hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, “NTS Daily Times” uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user’s experience by customizing our web page content based on visitor’s browser type and/or other information.
Google Double-Click DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
- Note that “NTS Daily Times” has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, the consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us- email@example.com
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
“NTS Daily Times” does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Access to Personal Information
You may access or modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, you must update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain the required personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; safeguard p the rights, property or safety of company and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
Should You Want to Opt Out
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through email. Should you prefer not to keep up to date with Blog/Community/Services/Company related news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please click on the unsubscribe link in the communication that you receive.
Further, a user may withdraw the consent given to the Blog/Community/Services/Company on the website by communicating the same to us in writing on the email provided in the contact us section of the website. However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in company not being able to provide services and facilities.
We will update your preferences as soon as reasonably practical. However, do note, if you opt out of the companies emailing list, as described here, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which we have already shared your personal information, prior to the date of your opt-out request.
Ad & Sponsorship Policy
“NTS Daily Times” aim is to be your most trusted ally in your interest in healthy and well-being life. We’re committed to bringing you authoritative, approachable, and actionable content that inspires and guides you toward the best possible health and do best business/careers for better outcomes for you and your family. The content and experiences produced by “NTS Daily Times” are created under strict editorial and career guidelines to ensure accuracy, currency and clarity. “NTS Daily Times” is funded through the sale of advertising that appears on its properties, which include websites, apps, social media and partner publications. Be assured that we’re absolutely inflexible about our editorial autonomy. Other than input about broad topic areas, we never allow sponsors to influence “NTS Daily Times” editorial content. In some cases, “NTS Daily Times” may create co-branded or branded content in partnership with our sponsors, and/or present content created by our sponsors. This content is ALWAYS clearly labeled, and is detailed in sections 5 and 6 below.
Here are the specific guidelines we follow about the types of advertising we accept:
1. We review the ads
We maintain sole discretion for determining the types of ads that will be accepted and displayed on “NTS Daily Times” properties. We reserve the right to reject, cancel, or remove any ads at any time and for any reason. We will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any ad, along with an explanation. We also reserve the right to determine the appropriate placement of ads on “NTS Daily Times” properties.
2. We don’t endorse any advertised products or services
Although products/services may appear on our site in the form of advertisements, under no circumstances shall our acceptance of any ad be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised, or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes these product(s) or service(s). In some cases, “NTS Daily Times” editorial team may rate or rank certain products or services. These ratings or rankings are determined solely by the editorial team(s) without regard to any financial or advertising relationship that may exist with companies that provide the product or services.
3. We will not accept certain types of ads
We will not accept any ad that is factually inaccurate and/or, in our opinion, in poor performance/results/behavior/taste. Pharmaceutical advertising is NOT accepted, but in certain conditions Health related GENERAL products (Hand wash, Protein, multivitamin and minerals supplements, E-books, Exercise Guides, Diet Guides., etc) are accepted for approved indication(s) as determined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) with full description and instructions are available with product. Advertised products must be in market and readily available. “NTS Daily Times” will not permit, at any time, the placement of any ad for harmful, illegal or objectionable products or services. Ads must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability. Ads must not be related to alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency. All ads must clearly identify the advertiser. Any ad that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as an advertisement.
4. We clearly distinguish ads from editorial content
In every instance, we maintain a distinct separation between advertisements and editorial content. All ads on “NTS Daily Times” properties are clearly and unambiguously identified as such. Clicking on an ad will take the user to an advertiser’s site or to a sponsor’s resource center hosted on a “NTS Daily Times” property. Sponsored resource centers are labeled as such, with the name of the sponsoring entity displayed.
5. We clearly distinguish between sponsored and non-sponsored content
“NTS Daily Times” seeks sponsorships from trusted and credible research organizations, manufacturers, and other service providers. Sponsorships provide financial benefit to “NTS Daily Times”, but also benefit our users by providing current information on health services, educational services, training programs, career guidelines and business. Editorial content sponsored by an advertiser is subject to our editorial policy and is reviewed by our editorial team. When content is provided by or influenced by a named sponsor, we take meaningful steps to ensure our users will not confuse that sponsored content with “NTS Daily Times” own original editorial content. Here are the types of sponsored content “NTS Daily Times” presents:
- Sponsored content: Sponsored content refers to content that is created by “NTS Daily Times” covering a topic area that is relevant to an advertiser. “NTS Daily Times” has sole editorial control, and no advertiser has any input into the content beyond the broad topic area. Sponsored content will be labelled in one of the following ways: “sponsored by our partners,” “sponsored by,” “from our sponsor,” or “brought to you by.”
- Co-branded content: This content is created in partnership with our sponsor and may have a sponsor logo on the page, article, video, or other content. The content adheres to “NTS Daily Times” editorial guidelines and may include products, promotions or links to an advertiser’s site. In some cases, a portion of the content will be created, or directed by an advertiser. Co-branded content will be labelled with the sponsor’s logo, as well as the following text: “Made in partnership with BRAND NAME.”
- Brand pages: “NTS Daily Times” may host WebPages that present content that is created by our sponsors or advertisers. This content does not undergo an editorial review by “NTS Daily Times”, and “NTS Daily Times” is not responsible for providing the products or services described on these pages. These pages are hosted as a viewer resource, and are not meant to imply recommendations or endorsements. Brand pages are labelled: “Paid for by.”
- Native advertising: Native advertising refers to links or ads that link to other content. These links may direct users to other content on “NTS Daily Times” properties, or May link to an advertiser or sponsor owned page. These links are displayed in the space between paragraphs of a “NTS Daily Times” article, along the right side of a content page and/or at the bottom of a page below an article or other content. In cases these links direct viewers to co-sponsored content, brand pages or sponsor owned web pages, such links will be labelled with one or more of the following: “Sponsored,” or “Paid for by.”
- Social media posts: “NTS Daily Times” may present advertising messages, advertisements or sponsored posts in its social media channels. These advertisements will be labelled “#ad” and may also include “#sponsored,” “#Partner Promotion,” or “#NTSDTsponsor.”
6. Affiliate program (E-commerce links in “NTS Daily Times” content)
As part of the article creation process, our article editors will occasionally include links to relevant products they feel could be useful to our readers. While all products are chosen independently, we want you to know that “NTS Daily Times” may receive a payment if you make a purchase at the retailer’s site within 24 hours of clicking on one of the links we provide.
7. We clearly distinguish content that is part of a Partner program
Occasionally “NTS Daily Times” will work with products, services or organizations that align with our mission. “NTS Daily Times” vets these products, services or organizations for quality and only presents what it feels is valuable to and in the best interest of our users. “NTS Daily Times” does not review the content and is not responsible for providing the products or services described on these pages. Any partner content of this type will be labeled with the following language, “The following is paid for by our sponsor. The sponsor of this content has sole editorial control.” In the instances where “NTS Daily Times” receives a payment when users purchase, or sign up for the product or service the page may also include this language, ““NTS Daily Times” and our partners may receive a portion of revenues if you make a purchase using a link above.” Partner pages may also include a “what’s this” link that takes users to a page that explains the nature of the partnership.
Reach Out to Us
For any complaint related to our services or content of the website the aggrieved person may raise the query/complaint within a period of 7 (seven) days from the date of first publication to the email id mentioned herein: firstname.lastname@example.org